Old 12-04-2005, 04:24 PM
Richard Cline

In article . net,
"grinder" wrote:
I seriiously doubt if the prodfuct will aid the peach leaf curl. It is
generally accepted that there is nothing you dan do to stop or slow the
curl for this year. During the winter dormant season you can spray to
prevent curl for the coming season.

I would quickly lose faith in your nursery.

Dick

I have two peach trees and both have peach leaf curl. One of the trees
has very few leaves and most are affected.

My nursery gave me Growmore Organic Seaweed extract to spray on the leaves.
It does not say on the bottle it is designed for this type of application
but I have seen reference to its use on nursery sites.

Any feedback?