Old 15-04-2005, 09:33 PM
Neil Cairns

On Thu, 14 Apr 2005 10:43:53 GMT, Julie White
wrote:

Does anyone know where I can get to see a display of greenhouse
staging in the Midlands, please?

I have just bought my first greenhouse, and now I need staging for it.

I have the brochures that do mail order, but I would like to see what
I am getting before I buy it.

Many thanks

--

Julie White

May there be wind on your back
a smile on your face
and a kite in the sky.
www.kitefliers.co.uk

If you have a reclaimed timber merchant in your area why not make your
own, my greenhouse is 20ft x 10ft and I have made staging down one
side with 2"x1,1/2" legs and 1,1/2" topbeams then I made removable
tops by 1" x 1,1/2" timber the same lenghth as the top beams.
Now you need help to hold them inside while you screw lats across the
lengths if you do one at one end then at the other you can dow the
rest on your own.
painted with timber preservative they will last for years and when all
your seedlings have been planted out just lift the top of the staging
and you can plant your Tomatoes pepers ect.

Tools saw, power driver and a box of screws.
Neil