Old 17-04-2005, 03:17 AM
Lar

In article ,
says...
On Sat, 16 Apr 2005 20:53:25 GMT, Phisherman wrote:

On 16 Apr 2005 09:43:48 -0700,
wrote:

Greetings! What is the best time to use Roundup - now [in middle of
April 2005] before the weeds grow or after the weeds have grown? I live
in Mississippi. With thanks.

When plants are actively growing during a sunny day with no rain in
the forecast. I use it where it is difficult to hoe, hand pull or use
a weed eater. Recently I had to apply Roundup several times (2 weeks
apart) to an established poison ivy vine before it bit the dust.

I use it to increase the frequency of disease, then I can buy a
fungicide to further poison my yard.

There's always the ole 20% vinegar route..ooops never mind it's a
class 8 hazardous material.
--
Lar

to email....get rid of the BUGS