Old 18-04-2005, 04:50 PM
Leon Trollski

"mm" wrote in message
oups.com...

In the past, I have always eliminated Austin Roses from my list because
I'm in zone 4, Minneapolis and DA Roses are only rated for zone 5 and
above. I do protect my roses but I like to start with something that
claims it can survive. I treat my tea roses as if they were annuals. If
they survive, great but plan to replace at least a few each year.

Hi.

I'm in Zone 3A and I have a Heritage rose!! With protection, it has made it
through four seasons. The blooms are exceptional.

I think you could have more luck with David Austins than you thought
possible.