Old 19-04-2005, 01:25 AM
Just Me \Koi\

Do I need to say any more. This is where I say good bye.

I'll see you guys around. I'll probably just lurk here once in a while. .

--
_______________________________________
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast:

wrote in message
oups.com...

Arnold wrote:
In article
.com
"jabriol" wrote:
You can ask your isp to block all posts from shared-secrets.com
and send a complaint to to remove the
abuser
cracklin' or reelmkoi. Once shared-secrets removes the account,
would imagine the noise level will drop.

+

Why? Are you posting from Shared-Secrets now? It doesn't look
like it and you're making all the noise. Why don't you filter
her out if she upsets you so ****ing much?

Good try Carol, using a traceble remailer.
I am counting that Robb won't dump you, and then your favorites groups
will be reduced to rubble in the same fashion you reduce arjw to the
satus it is currently in.