Old 19-04-2005, 04:25 PM
~ jan JJsPond.us

On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 00:25:26 GMT, "Just Me \"Koi\"" wrote:

Do I need to say any more. This is where I say good bye.

I'll see you guys around. I'll probably just lurk here once in a while. .

Don't let these rude, non-human life forms, that aren't even above the muck
in our ponds, chase you out "Just Me". As soon as they show up, it is
important that rec.ponders ONLY post to rec.ponds AND don't keep the
extended headers these people changed it to. I don't know what their goals
is, but I'm not going to let them score. ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~