Old 20-04-2005, 12:25 PM
Wilmdale

Dude wrote:

My water is very clear but I can see String alge forming on the liner
all over.
Is there anything I can do?
My pond gets a lot of sun because I have a east west facing house and
the pond is in the back yard so from about 11am on its in the sun a
good part of the day. I have some shade for it but it really only

helps

in the morning hours. I have anacharis in the pond and its doing fine
and now some new lily's comming to the top.
Whats the cure for string alge?

Thanks,
Chris

and also consider
adding another biofilter maybe in the form of an additional waterfall.

Yep, that is what I did. I also added a veggie filter last fall to help
with the process. I am looking forward to seeing how well it helps this
season.
At the very least, it will do no harm.
My filtration system is very simple.
http://home.pcisys.net/~muaddib