Old 21-04-2005, 11:23 PM
JimS.

"Jacky" wrote in message

"JimS." wrote in message

Does anyone else have a Disneyland Rose from J&P?
I bought one of these own-roots this year and planted it a couple of

months
ago. It came with a great root system, it's quite a healthy specimen,

and
it's doing very well. But mine has an odd form to it. It seems to be
spreading out like ground cover--growing bushier but staying kind of
flat.
Fairly small canes but plenty of breaks. No buds yet, still too young.

Does anyone else have one? Is yours growing like mine? If not, how is
yours growing?

JimS.
Seattle

yes. ordered last fall, received six Disneyland Rose from J&P in Feb.
Followed planting per instructions.
This is my first ever rose bush attempt. Each have begun nice leafy
growth
but no height or any sign of buds.

jacky

That sounds exactly like what mine look like now. I think you picked a
nice, easy rose to grow for your first rose.
Are you located near Seattle too??

JimS.
Seattle, Zone8