Old 24-04-2005, 07:27 PM
Mike

Default "Don't you

have a lot of birds in your garden?"

That from a neighbour who has rather a lot of VERMIN CATS :-(((((

Why?

Because we have an Electronic Bird Scarer

OH MY GOD that has up set the net nannies YET AGAIN ;-)))))))))))))))))))))

There is no such thing which is so much good as THE TRUTH

Mike
Who never knowingly tells lies :-))

(Don't worry net nannies, I will be away for 3 WHOLE MONTHS next year when
I take a P & O World Cruise) :-)))))

--
H.M.S.Collingwood Ass. Llandudno 20 - 23 May Trip to Portmeirion
National Service (RAF) Ass. Cosford 24 - 27 June Spitfire Fly Past