Old 27-04-2005, 10:22 PM
Doug Kanter

wrote in message
news:4rSbe.98$RV5.74@lakeread08...
Doug Kanter wrote:

Great. Screw up someone else's lawn. Pass the ammo, please.

I was working in someone's home for a week last summer. He has security
cameras set up inside and out. The outside is for his own entertainment.
This guy sits in front of the TV with a remote in his hand and watches for
people walking their dogs. If the dog gets on his grass, then he hits the
remote and the sprinkler system goes on. He thought it was especially
funny when the people got wet. Oh yeah, if it's after dark the lights come
on too.

Jean

I want to buy that guy a bottle of wine! :-)

Some of the dog criminals here tell me "Oh...the first six feet belongs to
the town, not you. That means we can let our dogs stop there". Pass the
ammo.