Old 28-04-2005, 01:54 PM
Doug Kanter

wrote in message
news:42Wbe.126$RV5.120@lakeread08...
Doug Kanter wrote:

Well, he obsessiveness is spooky, but his goal was a pure and noble one:
To cause discomfort to dog criminals. :-)

I agree. I like the term, "dog criminals" too. My daughter lives next door
to people who have a pit bull who runs loose every morning. She cleans it
up out of her yard and throws it back in theirs. Been going on for a long
time.

Jean

Throwing it in their yard allows them to pick it up with a shovel.
Unscathed, in other words. Tell her to lift their windshield wipers, drop it
onto the windshield, and jam the wipers into it. This way, they have no
choice but to handle it. Best done on a day when she can stay home, so she
can call the police when the neighbors come over to complain.

Or, have her borrow a video camera. In some towns, the dog catcher won't
issue a citation unless there's "real good proof" whose dog it was. Here, 3
citations and your dog is taken away. The video camera can help her arrange
for the 3 citations within a matter of days, thereby accelerating the
removal of the vermin.