Old 28-04-2005, 04:19 PM
Mike

Default Bloody VERMIN Cats again, and again, and again, and again....:-((((

Much to the utter disgust of the net nannies here, (although I should be on
their kill file so they won't see this)

I have VERY great pleasure in re posting the details of an Electronic Vermin
Scarer which really works.

Put this posting up a while back.

Called the Cat and Dog Repeller, it works off 2 x 9 volt batteries and is

small and very portable unit and is easy to hide. It is made by STV
International Ltd 2002 at Little Cressingham in Norfolk

Gives a pulse of ultrasonic wave at a frequency range of 18k.hertz to 24
k.hertz, the lower part of the spectrum 'just' being audible.

So far so good. We will keep you informed

As promised. A report.

Bloody marvellous.

We have a nice clean 'cat crap' free garden !!!!!!!!!!!! :-))

Had it in 3 positions, recharged the batteries once. (Yesterday)

Highly recommended

Mike

By the way, when skinned and cooked they taste like Rabbit, so don't pepper
them tooooooooo much with shot ;-))

--
H.M.S.Collingwood Ass. Llandudno 20 - 23 May Trip to Portmeirion
National Service (RAF) Ass. Cosford 24 - 27 June Spitfire Fly Past