Old 29-04-2005, 11:19 AM
Bob Mannix

"Howard Neil" wrote in message
Mary Fisher wrote:
"Howard Neil" wrote in message

You can buy a special tape for this. It is like a very strong sellotape,
at least as strong as Duck tape but clear(ish).

"ish" is the operative word. It's not the same colour as the poly and if

it
is to start with,in my experience, it yellows.

The tape I use is the same colour as the poly and stays the same colour.
I had to apply some about 5 years ago and it is still the same colour
today. There must be different qualities on the market.

After the mice ate my tent ( I had to repair a hole in the plastic
windows (it's a big tent). You can get plastic tape for this purpose. So far
it has stayed put and not yellowed. Try a camping shop.

--
Bob Mannix
(anti-spam is as easy as 1-2-3 - not)