Old 03-05-2005, 10:46 PM
Jim

On Tue, 3 May 2005 22:00:09 +0100, "Mary Fisher"
wrote:

"Graham Daniels" wrote in message
We have a grey squirrel which regulalrly comes to the bird table trying to
get at the fat balls and peanuts, usually unsuccessfully. However, the
litte rascal has now found it's way under our roof tiles in to the attic
and pays a visit at about 4 am every morning. It can be heard scratching
away in the attic - waking us up in the process.

Any suggestions for a (humane) solution?

Thanks

Graham

Either sleeping pills or get up and enjoy the morning.

Not forgetting to plug the hole pretty quick before he gets too cozy.