Old 04-05-2005, 10:18 AM
BAC

"Graham Daniels" wrote in message
We have a grey squirrel which regulalrly comes to the bird table trying to
get at the fat balls and peanuts, usually unsuccessfully. However, the

litte
rascal has now found it's way under our roof tiles in to the attic and

pays
a visit at about 4 am every morning. It can be heard scratching away in

the
attic - waking us up in the process.

Any suggestions for a (humane) solution?

I suggest you try and discover his means of access to your roof space, and
then have it blocked off. Further, you might consider stopping putting out
food they like to eat, which, obviously, attracts them to your property.