Old 06-05-2005, 09:33 PM
pammyT

"John Edgar" wrote in message
ups.com...
To quote from my dictionary "psychopath - a person suffering from
chronic mental disorder with abnormal or violent social behaviour."
Exactly how social is a relationship with a grey squirrel - dead or
alive?

Your dictionary is not correct. The reason I know this is because my ex
husband was a psychopath and had to have regular visits from the CPN. He
explained that being psychopathic was nothing to do with being violent or
displaying violent tendencies.It is a lack of an abillity to empathis with
another's point of view or to feel any guilt or regret if they have caused
pain or sufferring to another.