Old 06-05-2005, 10:20 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from "pammyT" contains these words:

Your dictionary is not correct. The reason I know this is because my ex
husband was a psychopath and had to have regular visits from the CPN. He
explained that being psychopathic was nothing to do with being violent or
displaying violent tendencies.It is a lack of an abillity to empathis with
another's point of view or to feel any guilt or regret if they have caused
pain or sufferring to another.

Sorry, but that's not the definition either. That would fit an autistic
person just as well.

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/