Old 11-05-2005, 09:57 PM
pammyT

"The Reids" wrote in message
Following up to Mike

I'm mindful of the fact that they are
probably someone's pets

Why worry? If they annoy you, do something about it;

why worry you might upset a child or vulnerable person for the
sake of some old plant? How come my garden survives fine with
cats wandering through it?

Yes but you are rational with a balanced opinion. It seems there is a
little band of irrational cat haters around lately spouting their nonsense
and demonising normal pet cats and planting all of the world's ills squarely
upon their shoulders. Reminds me a lot of the middle ages.
In reality they probably hide from their cat owning neighbours and would
shit themselves if one of then came knocking on their door if they were
discovered hurting their pet.Especially someone like myself who is slightly
non compus mentis sp when it comes to my beloved pets and is probably
capable of setting someone's home alight and burning them in their bed for
killing one of my cats. Extreme? Certainly. But the lives of my feline
companions are worth more to me than the life of some worthless tosser who
gets their kicks out of harming someone's harmless pet The cat moaners
probably whinge and cry about the noise of childrens playing, the music
coming from next door at 10 pm, the sound of D.I.Y., the sound of someone
working on their car, etc etc etc. The only solution is for the whinging
cowardly malcontents to go and live on an island somewhere together where
they can all tell each other what reasonable fellows they all are and how
everyone else is wrong.