Old 12-05-2005, 03:43 PM
Dr. Steelhammer

Default The Lie about the AOL Profile - Fred ("Leaky kill file" Twinkie) Hall is ignorant and desperate enough to Slurp a Fake Profile.

The Lie about the AOL Profile - Fred ("Leaky kill file" Twinkie)
Hall is ignorant and desperate enough to Slurp a Fake Profile. Spank!

Fred Hall bawled:

Who invented

Idiot, why were you ignorant an' inept enough to provide a link to the
original thread...which instantly snag-spanked the "newsguy.com"
frother as being the blistered foamer that was desperate enough to
create a fake (Never published in AOL's "Member Profile Community")
profile? LMAO

Date: 20 Mar 2004 21:37:55 GMT