Old 17-05-2005, 08:20 PM
Jim Lewis

Default [IBC] For old, Old, OLD members ;-)

If there's anyone still around who took Herb Gustafson's
e-mail correspondence course in styling and maintaining a
juniper (found today under "Bonsai Classes" on this
website), and if you still have the trees you started in
that class, we'd LOVE to see pictures of them.

Lynn, weren't you one of the participants? Bill Neff? Dan
Arvin?

Who else?

Dunno why anymore,but I didn't do it.

We'd eventually like to append the pics to the classes
themselves (and if you took before-and-after pics, even better).

You can post them in the "General Discussion" forum on the
gallery -- or send them to me if you don't do the gallery scene.

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - People,
when Columbus discovered this country, it was plum full of
nuts and berries. And I'm right here to tell you (that) the
berries are just about all gone. -- Uncle Dave Macon, musician

++++Sponsored, in part, by Sue Crabtree++++
-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++