Old 17-05-2005, 11:29 PM
Eyebright Eyebright is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by mm
I was set to buy Charles de Mills this season when I chanced to see
David Austin's Heritage.
possitive or negative things to say about one or the other?

mm

Roses: Shrub--Morden Blush, Morden Centennial, Charles Albanel, Therese
Bugnet, John Cabot; HT: Full Sail, Vets Honor, Ink Spots, Opening
Night.
Rosa gallica 'Charles De Mills' : martyr to mildew

incidently...on the subject of hardiness of green plants , application of high potassium feed in late summer (ie tomato fertilizer) can possibly induce greater resistance to low winter temperatures .