Old 18-05-2005, 01:43 AM
Bill Neff

Gee Jim, thanks for thinking of me as an old, Old,OLD member. Made my day
ya whippersnapper! I wasn't here yet when Herb offered it as a
correspondence course, but I did follow it through. Unfortunately when I did the class
it was probably mid summer and of course I did try to root prune and pot it
too so it died (but back then it had a lot of company on death row.) I didn't
take any pictures and I wish I did. It's a good step thru for newbies and
the idea of adding pix is a great one.

Bill Neff
Somewhere in NE Kansas where spring has finally decided to stay

++++Sponsored, in part, by Sue Crabtree++++

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++