Old 22-05-2005, 10:03 AM
Ben Blaney

Sacha wrote:

On 20/5/05 16:27, in article , "June
Hughes" wrote:

In message , Sacha
writes
On 20/5/05 9:01, in article
, "June
Hughes" wrote:

In message , June Hughes
writes

You must have bought them at some time or other to know they taste of
nothing.
Many apols. I hadn't realised that this was cross-posted to urg and I
didn't notice the name of the poster. If I had, I wouldn't have
replied. Sorry. No offence intended.

Offensive is your middle name - you can't help it.

It was pointing out a non-sequitur. Get over it.

Excuse me? I apologised to you. I was trying to avoid trouble but you
plunged in with both feet. I normally take a wide berth where you are
concerned. As you don't know anything about me, please do not be so
rude.

Actually June, I know quite a lot about you. You're a spoiled brat.

You don't strike me as a terribly pleasant person.

--
Ben Blaney