Old 11-02-2003, 03:55 AM
DGiunti

Default Thoughts on the Royal Paulownia

In article , Todd J.
writes:

No, I didn't see the other posts. They must have been off the server
by the time I got the headers.

What I was looking for was real experience with the tree. Not just
more info.

Todd,
surf to and bookmark this site:
enter your tree name and see what others are saying about it. Google will
bring up the long recent string where the opinions ranged from almost as bad as
poison oak to that it produced the elixir of life! It depends on if the tree
goes 'natural' in your area. If that happens it can get to be a problem, the
sort of 'too much of a good thing' sort of problem.

David Giunti email: unity
What is the question? Gertrude Stein's last words
No one mouth is big enough to utter the whole thing. Alan Watts

On Display in the UK
http://www.web-gallery.co.uk