Old 26-05-2005, 07:11 PM

Bluebee wrote:

One day hubby saw a tiny-rabbit getting in the garden and destroying a
plant and leave!
Someone told us that if we sprayed Habernero peppers water, rabbit will
not bother the plants. But even after spraying peppers water, I have

I've never tried this myself, but I was recently told that
small bottles, full of cotton or rags and then filled with
vinegar, would deter rabbits. (The bottles need to have
openings such that the odor can escape, to deter the rabbits.)

As I said, I haven't tried it but it sounds logical.

Ken Kuzenski AC4RD ken . kuzenski at duke .edu
All disclaimers apply, see? www.duke.edu/~kuzen001