Old 28-05-2005, 07:11 AM
Elaine T

Dr. wrote:
Hi,

Probably nothing to worry about...

Yesterday I transferred some Water Sprite from my Q-Tank-turned-planted tank
to my main tank.

The Loaches seem to find it quite tasty. Not bad for them? They surely get
plenty of other food, including some Discus pellets they really groove on,
algae wafers, flakes that my Platies and Danios don't eat fast enough, and
occasional various freeze dried worms/plankton.

If it offers them some decent nutrition, I wouldn't mind buying them some
here and there as a snack...

They're doing great. I added them to the tank in early April. I took a pic
of them when I brought them home, and they looked so thin and unhealthy at
the time. Now they're getting quite big & fat, and are much more active and
only cruise off and hide if I move too quickly when observing them.

Thanks,
Gary

Water sprite is good food for herbivorous and omnivorous fish. No worries.

--
Elaine T __
http://eethomp.com/fish.html '__