Old 28-05-2005, 03:23 AM
Jo

"Dick Adams" wrote in message
Jo wrote:
"Dick Adams" wrote:
Bluebee wrote:

Someone told us that if we sprayed Habernero peppers water, rabbits
will not bother the plants. But even after spraying peppers water,
I have missing plants!! The rabbit is essentially breaking the

plant
in two halves!

How do I prevent any further casualties? I have already lost about
12 plants!!

Sprinkle ground Habenero pepper where the rabbit is entering the

garden.
Also sprinkle around the garden and in the garden.

Does Cayenne work as well?

It should. I use Habenero because just planting them around a garden
wards off rabbits and deer. Plus I had a bumper crop two years ago
and have about 3 lbs of ground Habenero pepper.

Dick

Thanks hon!

Will keep some of my crop this year for sure then.

Jo