Old 29-05-2005, 01:55 AM
Dr.

"Elaine T" wrote in message
m...
Water sprite is good food for herbivorous and omnivorous fish. No
worries.

Thanks for the info, Elaine. Seems the Platies like munching on it too.

Today I added a couple Crypts (sp?) and a few Moneywort from my Q tank to
the main tank. So far those are being left alone.

This is snowballing so terribly. I got my 3rd tank filled today and picked
up a new filter, heater, and a Satellite light fixture for it. Ouch. At
least the tank (40 gallon hex w/stand) only cost me $35 at a garage sale.
Also picked up one of the Satellite light fixtures for my main tank. Wow!
The difference is incredible.

Gary