Old 29-09-2002, 01:00 AM
dee.adams

Default Post & chain problem - please help.

I would suggest you are better using metal chain especially if near a road
and kids mucking about or you could use rope through holes drilled into the
posts using a 3/4 inch cutter bit in an electric drill
Any large Hardware store even B and Q have all the right fittings

"Jayne" wrote in message
I want to place a post and chain around the boundary and have found
the pastic posts far too expensive so I have decided to use an 8 foot
post cut down to three.

Any ideas on how to attach the plastic chain to the post?

Jayne