Old 31-05-2005, 12:01 PM
ReelMcKoi

I am all over

I am

moderators of rec.ponds

whio r yu

Phyllis and Jim Hurley wrote:
We are in Clinton, MS. Water hyacinth, water celery, parrots feather,
frog bit, wild lillies and maybe a yellow (if it grew well last year).

Where are you?

Jim

nortyler wrote:
Anyone have good mail order sources for plants and fish?

Are there any places or people interested in trading plants and fish?

I am currently stocking a new pond and I am looking for reasonably
priced resources. I got some reeds, lots of anacharis, and water
cabbage from my old pond. I will forage around Louisiana and
Mississippi for what is locally available in wild plants, but would
like some other stuff. Comets at a local place were $6.99 for an
aprox 4" fish. Water lillies $30 to $35.

Anyone use Sringdale Water Gardens?

begin:vcard
fn:See our pond at: home.bellsouth.net\p\pwp-jameshurley
n:;See our pond at: home.bellsouth.net\p\pwp-jameshurley
version:2.1
end:vcard