Old 02-06-2005, 03:24 AM
Cereus-validus.....

That makes no sense.

You didn't look very hard, did you sweetie?

Anybody with any brain at all would have seen you can't post pix here.

Either get with the program or just go away.

"Emmi H." wrote in message
In article 8Rbne.6319$vK5.4248@trnddc03,
"Travis" wrote:

Emmi H. wrote:
Sorry for the binaries, btw.

Can anyone here help me to identify this?

Located in Tukwila, WA if that's the least bit helpful.

Why didn't you post this in alt.binaries.pictures.gardens?

Ummmm....

Because I took a stroll through the *.gardens hierarchy and:

A) Didn't see a *.gardens binary group.

B) rec.gardens is the most active of the *.garden groups carried by my
NTTP provider.

BTW, thanks so much for your help, Travis.

--
-
Emmi H. - Sacred cow tipping in Usenet since May '96