Old 03-06-2005, 03:59 PM
tomatolord

bone meal or blood meal - sold at all home and garden stores - just sprinkle
around the plant...do not use a lot as it is almost all nitrogen

The smell will keep them away...

tomatolord

. ..
On 2005-05-27, Don S wrote:
I don't know about the various pepper solutions that have been offered,
but I
have had good luck with the rigid "rabbit fencing" sold at the big box
stores.
The horizontal runs of wire are closer together at the bottom of the
fence,
and are close enough together to keep out rabbits. I use the green
fence
poles to hold it up.

I am not sure if I have ever seen rabbit fencing, but I testify to the
chicken wire 2 feet tall and 1 inch mesh. It lasts about 5 years if you
roll it back up and store it out of the rain when not needed.

I will see if I can find the rabbit fencing. I would be interested in
the unit cost, longetivity and ease of use. Unrolling 50 feet of
chicken wire requires abit of care since rolling it up makes it act like
a weak spring.

is a garbage address.