Old 05-06-2005, 01:17 PM
FDR

"Kenneth" wrote in message
On Sun, 05 Jun 2005 06:26:03 -0500,
(Pat Kiewicz) wrote:

Was the packaging marked with an expiration date?

Many items come with a 'best before xx-xx-xx' on the packaging
without mention of that fact in the package inserts.

Hello again,

Nope... That was the problem. The representative explained
to me that after a few months, the reagents were of little
use. I asked if there were a date (coded or otherwise) on
the package, and she said "No, we don't do that." Nice.

Could you please tell us the maker or brand of test kit this is so we can
avoid buying them?

All the best,
--
Kenneth