Old 06-06-2005, 11:47 AM
Kenneth

On Mon, 06 Jun 2005 01:08:38 GMT, Repeating Rifle
wrote:

in article , Kenneth at
wrote on 6/5/05 3:48 AM:

Next, I own a soil test kit, but discovered that it showed
nitrogen depletion even when testing a highly concentrated
solution of nitrogen fertilizer in water. When I found that,
I called the manufacturer and was told that it may have
expired. I asked where in the detailed instructions there
was information about expiration, but of course, there was
no such.

What was the fertilizer? The nitrogen may not be in available form. I do not
think ammonium sulfate is immediately available without some microbial
activity.

Bill

Hi Bill,

It was urea...