Old 08-06-2005, 02:07 PM
Rob

Mick Fournier wrote:
Dear Friends,

I think I speak for us all when I say that deep down in own hearts we all
desire and covet one orchid genus above all others ... and that is the
Cattleyas.

Cattleyas are orchids? Where is the pouch?

The Cattleya mossiae are in bloom now and I must say this particular species
is truly regal in its appearance. Wouldn't you agree this Cattleya mossiae
semi alba (Aurora x Blanca) is superb.

It is indeed quite nice... I particularly like the two-tone lip.

Rob

--
Rob's Rules: http://littlefrogfarm.com
2a) See rule 1