Old 08-06-2005, 02:54 PM
danny

Well, yeah, I already knew _that_ :-)

Actually, it is the endless variety of forms, colors, and scents that
attracted me to orchids. I like looking at Cattleyas (and especially Laelia
purpurata), but I'm also very fond of Maxillaria, Catasetum, Gongora,
Paphiopedilum, Phalaenopsis, and the ornate little Pleurothallid-alliance
flowers. If I could figure out how to grow those darn Neofinetias I'd
probably like them too. I finally bloomed my Sedirea, it smells wonderful.
-danny

"Mick Fournier" wrote in message
. ..
Danny,

Then you are sadly lost and doomed to drift alone in the dark abyss far,
far
away.

Mick