Old 10-06-2005, 05:16 PM
Gary Woods

Martin Brown wrote:

Replacement Spheroidal Elastomeric Pointing Device Component or RSEPDC
for short. That would be much more plausible IBM speak...

I have a theory that the larger a corporation, the more it resembles the
military....
My favorite, veering even farther off-topic, was the Signetics
Semiconductor data sheet for a "write only memory."
Had the usual reliability test data, including "number of pins remaining
vs. number of socket insertions."

Consider yourselves lucky over the In (new) York in the northeastern
American colonies, it's 82F with so much humidity you can see and feel the
air. I'm in "sprint" mode- go out and plant something, come back in and
drink a bunch of water.

Cheers!