Old 11-06-2005, 02:22 PM
Mike

Isn't this rather like telling the burglars when to call?
However, I expect the neighbours will be house sitting.

Many thanks for your concern, much appreciated. The point is that we don't
all go to all the reunions and as you say, the neighbours 'house sit' for us
when we are away. We are very lucky in that the house is visible all round
and as most of our neighbours are retired, there is always someone about
:-)) That plays hell when you are trying to get things done, you spend
hours nattering :-)), especially when you consider that the grounds go
through to the back road and we have another set of neighbours there!!!
:-))

Neighbourhood watch, front back and sides ;-))

and then there is the Alarm ;-))

and the neighbour's dog :-))

Mike