Old 11-06-2005, 04:17 PM
Allan Matthews

On Sat, 11 Jun 2005 09:59:57 -0400, The Cook
wrote:

Allan Matthews wrote:

How wide do you make your raised gardens? I have one that is four
feet wide but am building another..consideering five feet....33% more
space but I have doubts. Thanks for replies.

How far can you (or whoever else is working) comfortably reach to
work? That should be the half way point.

I think I could reach in that far..might be a little
difficult..actually my present one is 48 inches...three concrete
blocks wide and the new one would be 5 feet inches..another block.
Just wondered what others were doing.