Old 12-06-2005, 03:11 AM
DigitalVinyl

Allan Matthews wrote:

How wide do you make your raised gardens? I have one that is four
feet wide but am building another..consideering five feet....33% more
space but I have doubts. Thanks for replies.

simy makes a nice point. I planted an extra wide bed--relly just used
up all the space. I planted onions in the center and while I expect to
do litte with them, I do need to weed them, which is torublesome.

You really want to base it on comfortable reach. Weeding can be a
regular occurence so you don't want gardenign to become a bothersome
chore.
DiGiTAL ViNYL (no email)
3rd year gardener
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/royalf...=/2055&.src=ph