Old 13-06-2005, 11:30 AM
Sla#s

"Alan Holmes" wrote in message
I'm trying to set up a Hozelock 5800 timer, but I seem to be
too stupid to do it!

I've tried setting up the on/off times from the instructions,
but just cannot get the thing to do it properly.

I feel the instructions are a bit vague, setting the first 'on'
time is easy, but when I try to set the 'off' time it is
counting down from the 'on' time already set and you cannot
enter any other times.

Has anyone any experience of these things?

Don't know if it helps but I've got the B&Q* one where you don't set an "off
time". You set a "duration".

(* on second one now as first died after two weeks.)

Slatts