Old 13-06-2005, 09:52 PM
John K

A Menzies wrote:

We have had 2 different sets of advice, one to concrete in the log roll all
the way around the edge, the other to use fixing posts about every 3 ft. One
edge will be straight, the other will be curved. Anyone any experience of
putting this in? What worked, didn't work, for you?
Thanks for any replies
Ann

I've used a lot of log roll this year in heavy clay - used fixing pins
(plastic coated steel, to which the roll is nailed or screwed) about
every metre - I've used it to edge a curved, sloping path. The pins are
quite long - about 3 times the height of the roll.

John K - for direct email insert "2" before "@"