Old 16-06-2005, 12:21 AM
Lovin' Spoonful

"*muffin*" wrote in message
I guess I'll just make sure the lymnozyme is kept up..

## Yes, and keep it in the fridge! It works, but not if you forget to use
it. :-)

I also didn't have
any problems in the past when using the stuff,, but never had to deal with
injuries like this.

## It works even with nasty injuries.

so , you are saying they did get better with just the lymnozyme use?

## YES!!!! But I don't wait for spawning or injuries. I add it as soon as
they become active in the spring.

my injuries are a "bunch" of scales & 'meat' scraped off about the size
between a nickle & quarter.

## If the injury is already infected you may need to treat it once to clean
the dead tissue away etc. But add the Lymozyme as soon as possible. I
have seen some nasty ulcers clear up rapidly when Lymozyme was added to the
pond. No other treatment was given. We had awful problems with ulcers
several years back here in TN. I don't think any ponds were spared.......
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
Do not feed the trolls.