Old 17-06-2005, 02:10 AM
*muffin*

Pristine good
quality water in a QT will do the same thing, give your fish an edge
on potential problems.............

oh I agree......

but, as I mentioned, due to problems with the last trip in a tank, I am not
doing this with these fish (even if I could catch them)

I did have *another* indoor tank , about a year ago, that no matter WHAT I
did I could not get the balance correct in the tank, there was always
presence of ammonia in it, even with trying to do the balance thing with a
small fish,, water changes etc. it was a nightmare, I tried asking for
advice on the fish groups, but nothing seemed to help. I guess the tank is
cursed.