Old 17-06-2005, 12:36 PM

Default vertical gardening & tomato cages

Those tiny little plants are growing every day and maybe I didn't
plant them far enough apart. I wonder which plants, other than
tomatoes, would benefit from the tomato conical cages? Going or
growing up would three demensionally give me more space. What about
peppers? I staked them but should I also put cages round them? I
think zuchinni and eggplant might be to heavy to grow vertically. I
planted the cucumbers near the fence, so they should climb and be
somewhat out of the way.

Do you put stakes in for Rosemary plants?