Old 23-06-2005, 06:53 PM
Roger Burrows

We have had this problem with two of these feeders now.

On returning the first a lady came up to me to say that she was having the
same problem.

Today on returning the second at a major DIY chain we were told by the
assistants that lots of people were bringing them back

Interestingly the second feeder had a sticker on it giving instructions
which are close to how John got his to work - but there was also a get out
clause by Miracle_gro saying that if water pressure is not high enough it
will leak!!! - What do they expect in the summer when everyone is watering
their garden

So it seems to be a design fault to me - suggest we all complain to
Miracle-Gro and perhaps they might improve the design

x-- Access to over 1.6 Terabytes per Day - $8.95/Month
x-- UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD