Old 24-06-2005, 09:58 PM
Sue

Try filling the feeder with water before attaching to hose, slight sprasy
back when you first turn the hose on but then it seems to settle down.

Sue

"Lorraine_6865" wrote in message

John Wrote:
When I connect up the miracle-gro feeder and turn on the water supply,
water pours out of the handle and when I press the trigger, very
little appears at the business end whilst there continues to be a
flood from the handle. I've opened up the structure and can see
nothing obvious that is out of place.

I returned the feeder to the store and got a replacement - it does
exactly the same thing.

Anyone else seen this?

It's not only me then! I thought I was doing something wrong but the
same thing happens when I try to use my Dad's feeder too. I will try
turning it on full blast next time but its raining at the moment, if
not I will resort back to the watering cans!!

--
Lorraine_6865