Old 26-06-2005, 05:30 AM
~ janj JJsPond.us

On 25 Jun 2005 18:59:07 -0700, wrote:

I want to build a pond on my deck and am wondering if anyone has any
ideas. I'm aiming for a 3' x 6' footprint, about 2.5' deep. I'm
considering building this out of thick glass, or galvanized & welded
steel, or a strong plywood frame with standard pond liner inside it.
The advantage of the homemade approach is I can make it to the exact
dimensions I want, and build in the landscaping around it (i.e., with
attached planter boxes as opposed to flower pots).

Has anyone out there built a pond above ground this size? Any ideas
for the design?
Many thanks...

Sounds like something Derek is doing. Hopefully he'll respond. ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~