Old 26-06-2005, 05:09 PM
Gail Futoran

"Brendy" wrote in message

Gail Futoran Wrote:
"Brendy" wrote in message
...-

I bought three miniature roses, two for my border and one for the
deck.
Can you give me any advise on the care of these plants. When they
have
to be pruned, what to feed them etc. Thanks for the help. Brendy

--
Brendy-

Hi Gail thanks for the advice, I've attached two pics of the mini roses

I bought. Maybe you cold name them for me? there was no name on them.
Thanks again Brendy.

|Filename: Picture 290.jpg |
|Download: http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=2817|

Brendy

I looked at the photos but can't really tell. Unless
they're one of the unusual color blends, pretty much
one pink or red or yellow etc. looks like another.
I have several minis I planted a few years ago, thought
I'd made good notes, can't find the notes or tags, and
now don't know what they are! And they were tagged
plants.

If you want to do some research on your own,
try
www.helpmefind.com
Go to roses and search and follow directions for
various criteria. If you can't identify them, just
enjoy. I do! I just bought a mini at the local
grocery story because I liked the bloom. No
tag or anything.

Gail