Old 03-07-2005, 10:39 AM
david lloyd

"Judanne" wrote in message

"Farm1" please@askifyouwannaknow wrote
(snip)
Pampas grass is also a noxious weed in some places but here where it is
rather colder than in the weed zones it is a (relatively) smallish and

neat
garden clump of about 6 ft high.

Pretty cold here in Tassie, but its been a declared noxious weed here for
some time now.

Judanne
Tassie

I had two clumps in my garden, left over from the previous owners. Neighbour
had his eye on one, so I let his and a friend of his dig it out. They did
this in one day.

I kept scratching my car on the other, as I pulled out the drive, so I
started to dig it out. I think it took me 3 years, in total.

I think it would have been easier to get rid of the car.